Your job responsibilities will be:
- defining gameplay mechanics, artwork theme, features and monetization models for mobile & social game projects;
- working closely with teams of developers and designers;
- game level design and balancing;
- maintenance, growth and support of released games;
- constant Mobile and Social gaming market research and analysis;
- working closely with our data analysis team on improving game KPI-s;
- rapid communication with partners overseas.
- Great management and organizational skills;
- Having team player mindset is a requirement;
- High discipline and ability to commit and work overtime if needed;
- Constant learning and growing your skills.
Advantage qualifications to have:
- experience in Product Design or Management is NOT REQUIRED (but is a huge advantage!);
- fluency in English (speaking/writing);
- having developer’s or illustrator’s background is a big advantage;
- candidate should be a casual gaming enthusiast and should like to play casual mobile and social games.
- Awesome office environment;
- Friendly & creative team atmosphere;
- Paid vacation (4 weeks).
Apply now by sending email to email@example.com.
Please indicate the position title in the subject line.