Your job responsibilities will be:
- Developing mobile, cross-platform games working closely with the team;
- Implementation of designs, special effects & animations, made by our design teams, into the produced games;
- Developing and building different types of frameworks and toolsets;
- Working on game specs & features together with Product Managers;
- Constantly learning and growing your skills as a Unity game developer.
- Experience in HTML5 development;
- Strong OOP experience and architectural knowledge (specifically design patterns);
- Have a team player mindset.
Advantage qualifications to have:
- Experience in Game Development;
- Fluency in English;
- Awesome office environment;
- Friendly & creative team atmosphere;
- Paid vacation (4 weeks).
Apply now by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the position title in the subject line.