We are growing our brilliant team in Plexonic Headquarters in Yerevan, Armenia. If you are dreaming of creating mega popular games and want to work in the coolest startup of Yerevan, then check out our hot job openings. Here are the open positions:
Or maybe you know someone who will be a perfect fit? Then spread the word! This is going to be awesome!!
Who doesn’t like pandas, right? Here comes Panda Jam! Check out the new 3-match Facebook puzzle game from Plexonic released by SGN. The evil Baboon is challenging you to participate in a cute and funny adventure of saving baby pandas! Match and collect 3 or more cubes of same color to let baby pandas to run away from baboon to their mommy! Play now, and don’t forget to like Panda Jam on Facebook!
We were at GDC 2012 and it was huge and awesome as always. If you have access to GDC Vault you definitely should check out those sessions when videos are published.
- Words With Friends: Building and Growing a Game on the Top of the Charts Vijay Thakkar (Zynga With Friends)
- Growing “Out” of Europe: Wooga Postmortem [SOGS Postmortem] Jens Begemann (Wooga)
- A Holistic Approach to A/B Testing [SOGS Business] Jesse Hull (GSN)
Here are some photos from the show.
Casual Connect 2012 in Hamburg was great! A lot of interesting sessions and wide networking took place.
Here are the sessions we recommend to have a look at:
- The Future of Games is in the Journey, Not the Destination Riccardo ZACCONI, CEO and Co-founder, King.com
- The Era of Convenience and Why The Browser is the Next Big Thing in Games Trip HAWKINS, CEO & Founder, Digital Chocolate
- Mobile Mad Men: Acquiring and Monetizing Mobile Users Nick BHARDWAJ, VP of Revenue, NaturalMotion
- Using Analytics to Take Your Mobile Games to the Next Level Richard FIRMINGER, MD Europe, Flurry
- Using Predictive Analytics to Drive Game Personalization Chris WRIGHT, CEO & Co-founder, GamesAnalytics
- Building Casual Games for the Web: How New Technologies and the Chrome Web Store are Changing the Equation for Game Developers Philipp KARMIRES, Business Development, Google
The work is boiling in our labs and THE NEW GAME is about to come up. Stay tuned ’cause we’ve got an awesome surprise for you! :)