Your job responsibilities will be:
- full understanding of core monetization, retention, viral, social mechanics of social and mobile games in production;
- everyday analysis and reporting on games’ performance metrics to the team;
- in-game economics balancing and optimization based on analyzes of purchases and in-game currency usage;
- day to day online testing of game features vs their different alternatives;
- participation on development and improvement of in-house analytics tools for company’s use;
- constant learning and growing your skills.
- Awesome office environment;
- Friendly & creative team atmosphere;
- Paid vacation (4 weeks).
Apply now by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the position title in the subject line.